Protection of personal data
OPERATING RULES Dear customers, after the departure of the boat from the pier, the captain becomes the second from the God, so please follow their instructions respectfully.
- The operation of the Dai Marinai boat starts on March 1 and ends on December 31. The dates may change depending on the weather conditions.
- The operation takes place daily based on confirmed orders.
- Cruise of persons under 15 years of age without the supervision of an adult is prohibited.
- The crew of the vessel has the right to exclude persons, who are under the influence of alcohol, addictive substances, persons threatening the safety of navigation, the safety of their own or the safety of other passengers or crew from the private cruise, without the right to a refund.
- Transport of animals is possible only after observing the safety measures and in agreement with the crew of the boat.
- From the time of boarding and for the duration of the cruise, the passenger is obliged, in the interest of his own safety, to obey the instructions of the crew.
- From the time of boarding, it is forbidden to lean over the railing, throw objects into the water, pour out environmentally damaging fluids, fish, rock the boat deliberately, damage the boat equipment, enter into the cabin without permission.
- The passenger is required to sit during the cruise.
- The crew is obliged to ensure a uniform, balanced loading and boarding of the boat.
- It is prohibited to enter the boat carrying dangerous goods and substances that may endanger the passenger, crew or the boat and its equipment.
- The maximum number of persons aboard the boat must not exceed the maximum authorized limit, according to the boat's certificate + crew members.
- A private cruise may be canceled if: the crew recognizes cruise conditions as inappropriate or dangerous, e.g. increased flow, adverse meteorological conditions, etc.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the cruise.
- Prices are contractual and may change during the season.